Merseyside Asbestos Victim Support Group
We Support Victims And Their Families
Registered Charity Number: 1033724
Action Mesothelioma Day (AMD), 1st July 2016, 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.
For news on how Asbestos-related disease support groups have been organised and
their activities, please click on
What do Merseyside Asbestos Victim Support Group do?
We offer a completely free and
confidential services to victims of asbestos
related diseases and their families on Merseyside and further afield, which include:
Back to Top
- DWP and other state benefits associated with Asbestos
- Practical assistance in the completion of all appropriate
- Representation at all DWP tribunals.
- A drop in centre for
sufferers and their families so they can talk to someone who truly
- We provide a home visiting service to anyone who can not
travel to our office.
- Family support at inquests.
- Access to a data base to help with location of witnesses
for victims. (completely confidential).
- We comply with the Solicitors' Introduction and Referral
Code (see link - Solicitor Referral Code).
- The services of the Merseyside Asbestos Victim Support
Group (MAVSG) are provided to the victims of Asbestos related diseases
and/or their families at no cost.
We provide links to organisations who may be
able to help you on any questions. For further details, please contact
other groups in the UK.
For Patient Diagnosis Form, which shows what is the exact
diagnosis, by ticking boxes: please click on the following link
Patient Diagnosis Form